These Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are fluffy, moist and tender. They are super easy to make, using only a few simple and healthy ingredients. I predict it will be one of your favorite breakfast recipes.
They are perfect to serve with fresh berries, yogurt and a handful of nuts or seeds. And, of course, drizzle pancakes with pure maple syrup. But there are many other great toppings, suitable for these tasty banana oatmeal pancakes. For example, they taste unbelievably good when topped with caramelized apples. And also, don’t forget about the super delicious combination of bananas and peanut butter.
Consisting only of wholesome ingredients, these pancakes are the perfect breakfast that brings a lot of benefits to your health. Oats are a great source of fiber and contain plenty of vitamins and minerals. Eating oatmeal for breakfast is a very healthy habit. Choose the old-fashioned rolled oats, not instant ones, they are healthier. Place oats into a food processor or coffee grinder and process until finely ground and flour-like.
These banana oatmeal pancakes are naturally sweetened with the sweetness of bananas. Use ripe bananas, they are soft, yellow-colored with brown spots. The riper bananas are, the sweeter and more flavorful the pancakes will be.
If you are looking for vegan oatmeal pancakes, here is the recipe of very delicious vegan Applesauce Oatmeal Pancakes.
These healthy and very yummy banana oatmeal pancakes guarantee you to get in a good mood at the start of the day. Start your day with healthy and yummy pancakes, and it will guarantee a good mood, boost your energy and bring you a lot of pleasure. Perfect for either lazy weekend breakfasts or busy weekdays!
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out Vegan Buttermilk Pancakes, Tiramisu Overnight Oats, Creamy Mango Peanut Butter Smoothie and Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal, Carrot Banana Smoothie, Strawberry Banana Avocado Smoothie recipes.
- 1 cup (100 g) ground rolled oats
- 2 large eggs
- 2 small bananas (about 200 g)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
- Blend the rolled oats in a food processor or coffee grinder until finely ground flour.
- Mix ground oats with baking powder and spices.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs. Add mashed bananas, oil and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well. Let the batter rest for about 5-10 minutes.
- Preheat a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Pour the batter onto the hot pan (2 tbsp for one pancake) and cook the pancakes for about 2-3 minutes until the top begins to bubble and the pancakes become dry around the edges. Flip and cook the second side till slightly golden brown.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve warm with your favorite toppings.