This amazing no-bake chocolate peanut cheesecake is gluten free, dairy free, egg free and oil free. It doesn’t require cashews and coconut milk. It’s healthy, contains no refined products and at the same it’s unbelievably delicious. Just one bite of this incredible cheesecake will take you to the real chocolate heaven.
The cheesecake is refined sugar free. For sweetening we will use honey (or you can use maple syrup instead). Be sure to use natural high quality honey which is minimally processed, unheated and fresh. And also it’s better to choose honey that has a neutral flavor.
Silken tofu gives this dessert a very delicate and creamy consistency. Even if you’re not a big fan of tofu, don’t worry, you won’t feel its taste and flavor at all. But the texture will be amazingly good.
As I always say, be sure to choose delicious high-quality chocolate, because the quality of the chocolate determines how good the cheesecake will be. For this recipe you will need dark chocolate with 70-75% cacao.
The crust tastes like crunchy peanut cookies, very delicious and flavorful. Instead of raw buckwheat groats, you can use ground rolled oats.
Peanut butter is the next essential ingredient. It gives the cheesecake an incredible flavor. It’s better to use a creamy peanut butter that has a velvety texture without any grains. Choose unsweetened peanut butter which contains only peanuts, without any additives.
Also, be sure to check out our No-Bake Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes with Strawberry Filling recipe.
This easy to make recipe is so rich and delicious, you will be pleasantly surprised. Deep chocolate taste and incredible peanut flavor with a silky and creamy texture make this fudgy vegan cheesecake one of those must-try recipes.
More Vegan Chocolate Desserts to Try
For the Crust:
- ¼ cup (45 g) raw buckwheat groats
- ⅓ cup (30 g) coconut flour
- ½ cup (75 g) peanuts, roasted
- 3 tbsp (55 g) peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (40 g) honey
- pinch of salt
For the Filling:
- 8.8 oz (250 g) silken tofu
- ¼ cup (60 ml) almond milk (or any other plant-based milk)
- 3.5 oz (100 g) dark chocolate (with 70-75% cacao)
- ⅓ cup (110 g) honey
- ⅔ cup (175 g) peanut butter
- In a food processor blend the buckwheat groats with roasted peanuts until almost flour consistency.
- Add coconut flour, peanut butter, honey and salt to the food processor and blend until sticky mass forms. If the mass isn’t sticky enough, add 1 tsp of water. The ingredients should stick together to form a dough. Press the dough into the base of your 7-inch (or 18 cm) cake tin.
- Place tofu, milk, honey and peanut butter into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Melt the chocolate. Pour the chocolate into the tofu mass and blend again. The mousse should be glossy, smooth and creamy.
- Spread the mousse over the crust. Even the top with the spatula or make swirls or other prints on the surface of the cheesecake.
- Transfer cheesecake to the fridge for about 2 hours to thicken. Decorate with peanuts, chocolate or fresh berries.