These super easy Oreo Balls are the perfect treat for Valentine’s Day and other holidays or special occasions. They will be a hit at any party, and a great addition to your sweets platter. These amazing no-bake Oreo balls are super easy and quick to make, super delicious 3-ingredient chocolate dessert, that will be one of your favorite chocolate treats. They are super rich, chocolatey, and unbelievably delicate, you just can’t resist them.
This super easy treat is made with only 3 ingredients – crushed Oreo cookies, cream cheese, and white chocolate.
- Oreo Cookies. Use regular Oreo cookies, not double-stuffed or flavored ones.
- Cream Cheese should be standard full fat, not low fat, and softened at room temperature. The cream cheese gives the balls a divinely delicate and creamy texture.
- White chocolate. Use chopped white chocolate or white chocolate melting wafers. You can substitute it with milk chocolate, if you want, based on your taste. With any type, it is super delicious.
How To Make Oreo Balls
The recipe for these Oreo Balls couldn’t be easier. To make this tasty chocolate treat, you only need a few minutes of your time:
- Pulse the Oreos in a food processor until small fine crumbs form. Transfer Oreos to a bowl. Add cream cheese and mix well until combined.
- Scoop mixture about 1 tbsp at a time, and using your hands, make the balls. Place the balls on a prepared baking sheet or tray, lined with parchment paper. Transfer into the freezer for 20 minutes, or into the fridge for 1 hour.
- Melt the chopped chocolate. Using a fork, dip each truffle in the melted chocolate, tap off some of the excess chocolate and return to the parchment paper
How to Decorate
There are different ways to decorate Oreo Balls. You can sprinkle the balls with crushed Oreos, as a traditional method of decoration. Or you can drizzle the melted dark or milk chocolate over the balls. Also, a great idea for the beautiful decoration is to substitute half of the white chocolate amount to milk chocolate, coat half of the balls with white chocolate, and the other half with milk chocolate. And then drizzle white chocolate over milk chocolate balls and respectively drizzle milk chocolate-covered balls with melted white chocolate.
How to store
Oreo balls should be stored in the fridge in airtight container for up to 10 days. But I’m sure they will be eaten on the first day :)
Also, Oreo Balls can be frozen in an airtight container, and stored in the freezer for 3 months. Thaw in the fridge overnight.
More Ideas for Valentine’s Day:
Here there are other ideas for chocolate treats that are perfect for Valentine’s Day:
- Amaretto Chocolate Truffles
- Pistachio Truffles with Raspberries
- Hibiscus Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Earl Grey Truffles
- 36 regular Oreo cookies (14 oz or 400 g)
- 8 oz (226 g) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 12 oz (340 g) white chocolate, chopped
- Pulse the Oreos in a food processor until small fine crumbs form.
- Transfer Oreos to a bowl. Add cream cheese and mix well until combined.
- Scoop mixture about 1 tbsp at a time, and using your hands, make the balls. Place the balls on a prepared baking sheet or tray, lined with parchment paper.
- Transfer into the freezer for 20 minutes, or into the fridge for 1 hour.
- Melt the chopped chocolate. Using a fork, dip each truffle in the melted chocolate, and tap off some of the excess chocolate. Place onto the parchment paper and immediately sprinkle with crushed Oreos or drizzle the melted dark chocolate. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
They look absolutely stunning! Thanks for the recipe, I will make it for Valentine’s Day!
It’s great! Thanks for your feedback, Tammy! :) Enjoy!